User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization legally operating in its country. User(s) has the right to use the services provided by the Website. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable UAE laws.
Tech Automation advises its Users that while accessing the Website, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Tech Automation is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by Your behavior during Your use of the Website. Tech Automation may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate Your membership and refuse to provide You with access to the Platform at any time.
We record purchasing and surfing activities of our Users, including but not limited to Your profiles and contact details, and use them to provide value-added services to our Users.
Account and Registration
There is a proper procedure to become a Registered User(s), which is for the comfort of the User(s) so that they can easily log in. User(s) can become a Registered User(s) by filling out an online registration form on the Website by giving the required information (name, email, phone number, details of their business, etc.). Tech Automation will establish an account (“Account”) for the User(s) upon registration and assign the User’s phone number as User ID, and provides temporary password (“Password”) for log-in access to Your Account.
When You become a Registered User at our Website, You are responsible for preserving Your account’s information confidentiality. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of Your personal and non-personal information and for restricting access to Your computer, computer system, and computer network. You are responsible for all activities under Your account, email, and phone number, as the case may be.
If You register on behalf of a business entity that You represent:
- You agree to use the Website for business purposes only.
- You certify that all the submitted information at Tech Automation during the registration process is true, accurate, current, and complete.
By becoming a Registered User at Tech Automation, You agree to the existence of Your required personal and non-personal data in our online database. You can access and update much of the information You provided Us on the Website. You agree and acknowledge that You will use Your account on the Website to purchase Products only for business purposes. You consent to be contacted by Tech Automation through phone, SMS, email, fax, or other ways, concerning the services provided by Tech Automation.
The order will be registered in Your account and our system. And You can see the order form in Your account and save it as a PDF file. We will send the order information to Your email and the order status to You via SMS. For non-online-paid orders, there is a five days deadline to finalize the payments before the order is canceled. You must contact Us by phone at +97144519600 or via your submitted email to request any changes in the order, and a representative will inform You whether or not We can make changes.
You have to make payment in full to complete Your purchase. Three payment methods are available on our Website:
- Direct bank transferring
- Sending checks
- Online purchasing via Payfort
The main currency on our Website is UAE Dirham (AED). However, We also accept payments in Euro currency. The payment details in these cases will be informed to the eligible Users.
We aim to present up-to-date stock information on our website. However, if Products are not in stock, they will be placed on backorder, and when they become available, We will send the package according to the shipping method chosen at the time of order.
Lead Time / Delivery time
Lead time is applied to the not-in-stock Products and refers to how long it takes from when a customer places an order until the Product arrives at Tech Automation’s stock. Delivery time includes Lead Time and other required times for shipping and import clearance procedures.
Packages will be delivered within a reasonable time after We receive the order payment. You can choose to do the shipment Yourself or use our help for the shipment. We work with legitimate shipment services and try to offer the most reliable and cost-effective possible solutions for delivery. If You choose to make the shipment with our methods, We will ship the Products to Your provided address using the standard methods for packaging and shipping such Products However, Tech Automation is not liable for delays, losses, or damage in transit.
We reserve the right to make partial shipments of Products to You without liability or penalty. In the partial shipments, each shipment will cost a separate fee, and You agree to pay for the shipped Products, whether such shipment is in whole or partial fulfillment of Your order. If You didn’t receive the whole quantity of Your order Products, You must send a written notice to Us along with the corresponding documents.
Our liability for non-delivery of the Products is limited to:
- Replacing the Products within a reasonable time
- Adjusting the invoice to reflect the actual quantity delivered
- Changing the payment by sending back the price of non-delivered Products or adding to Your credit.
We are working with legitimate shipment services and consistently trying to offer the most cost-effective services. We can make the shipment via our partners or Your other preferred shipment services, and in both ways, the costs are on the customer. If You are an international customer, You can email Us Your shipment requirement at email@example.com.
Rejection & Return
The Inspection Period of our Packages is two working days. You agree to inspect the Products within two working days of the legitimate receipt date. You must report any Nonconforming Products and necessary documents to Us during the Inspection period. Otherwise, You will be deemed to have accepted the Package.
Nonconforming Products means only the following terms:
- A different Product shipped to You instead of what is identified in Your order invoice.
- The Product’s label or packaging identifies its contents incorrectly.
In the case of proven Nonconforming Products, our responsibility is limited to:
- Replace such Nonconforming Products with conforming Products.
- Refund or credit the amount You paid for the Nonconforming Products and any reasonable shipping and handling expenses You incurred in returning the Nonconforming Products.
Except as defined under this Section, We have no obligation to accept any returned Products.
We will accept Product returns within 30 days of the shipping from us. Products must be returned in the original packaging, like-new condition, and in re-sellable condition. Products returned beyond the 30-day return period may be subject to restocking fees. The return shipment to Us is the customer’s responsibility. We will determine the number of refunds after We inspect the Product’s like-new condition.
Tech Automation cannot be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in delivering Products to You if such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control (like a flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, civil unrests, national emergency or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials).
Tech Automation has the right to cancel the submitted orders in case of the following listed situations:
- Potentially fraudulent order – Before shipping the orders, a check is run to make sure such orders are legitimate. If the check fails, We may cancel Your order.
- Incorrect Pricing – Price changes may sometimes occur due to market and manufacturer conditions. Therefore, Tech Automation reserves the right to remove any Products from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- If payment is not received within five days after a non-online-payment order has been placed.
- If the order is not serviceable by the manufacturer due to the non-availability of the Product or us.
- If there isn’t any standard shipping partner to service Your shipping address.
- If the procurement takes longer than the stated delivery time, and You are not willing to wait further.
Many of our Website’s content is displayed on “AS IS” basis, in the form obtained from the Manufacturers. Tech Automation always tries to provide reliable data; however, We cannot promise that the Documents, including manuals, datasheets, and catalogs, will always be accurate and up-to-date. You agree that You will not hold Us responsible for inaccuracies in the Documents. The Documents may include copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings within the Documents or create any derivative works based on Documents content.
However, We are not liable for any kind of loss and damage incurred due to the use of the Website or reliance on any of the provided information on our Website. Your use of the Website and Your deployment of the provided information are only at Your own risk.
Approved organizations like the Suppliers, Distributors, Search engines, and news agencies may hyperlink to our Website.
- You should always use appropriate and non-misleading link text in links pointing to our Website. And please consider that from time to time, We may update the URL structure of our Website.
- Our Website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over the contents of third-party websites, and We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them.
- You agree that, should We request the deletion of a link to our Website that is within Your control, You will delete the link promptly.
If You would like Us to remove a link to Your Website that is included on this Website, please contact Us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless You have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Change of terms
We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms from time to time, but those amendments or updates will apply only to Products sold on or after the date of the amendment or update.
In case of any complaint or issue regarding the procurement process, You can contact us, and We are committed to answering You.
- Office No. 1606, Churchill Executive Tower, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.