- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4500.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/ or separate supply.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 9202B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2, and zone 20, 21, 22, including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Pulse isolator for transmission of signals to the safe area from NAMUR sensors and mechanical switches installed in the hazardous area.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9202B has been designed, developed, and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output, and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighboring units.
Source: PR9202B Official Page