- The 5725 measures, scales, and displays frequency signals found in many process speed and flow rate applications.
- The indicator can measure the period of the frequency, useful for displaying the elapsed time between events.
- The 5725D has two SPDT setpoint contacts and a 0/4…20 mA output for process control.
- The installed display provides IP65 environmental sealing, and additional protection is provided by the optional 8335 splash proof cover.
- 4-digit display with 13.8 mm high, 14-segment LED digits and adjustable decimal point.
- Indicator is scalable from -1999 to 9999.
- Scrolling help text makes programming easy.
- Customizable trigger levels allow measurement of nearly any pulse sensor.
- Built-in excitation source for measuring NPN, PNP, NAMUR and S0 sensors.
- Fast response time of 1 cycle + 100 ms, and excellent accuracy of better than 0.05% of selected range.
- The analog output current on the 5725D can be dampened from 0.1 to 60 seconds, and can handle up to 800 Ohms loop load.
- The 5725 meets NAMUR NE21 recommendations for high performance in harsh EMC environments.
- 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Easy to mount 1/8 DIN (48×96 mm) panel meter with IP65 (type 4X) sealing.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Fully push-button programmable.
Source: PR5725 Official Page