- The 5531 indicators is powered by the 4 to 20 mA current loop and is easily scaled to display the correct process value.
- Because it does not require separate power wiring, the 5531 is perfect for remote display of process loops.
- The 5531B can be mounted in Ex Zone 1.
- The 5531B1 Ex-display includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 2 or 22 (gas or dust).
- The 5531B2 includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 1, 2, 21 or 22 (gas or dust).
- With a full measurement range of 3.6 to 23 mA, the 5531 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- The display can be push-button scaled to any range between -9999 to 9999, and reverse display action is possible.
- The LCD backlight can be set to half or full for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- The display only requires 1.5 VDC (75 Ω loop load) with the backlight turned off.
- The input is HART transparent.
- The front push buttons can be disabled to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
Mounting / installation
- Once panel mounted with the included gasket, the 5531 provides IP65 ingress protection.
Source: PR5531 Official Page