- RTD, TC, potentiometer, linear resistance and bipolar mV input
- Single or true dual inputs with sensor redundancy and drift detection
- Wide ambient operating temperature of -50 to +85°C
- Total accuracy from 0.014%
- 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Full assessment to IEC61508 : 2010 for use in SIL 2/3 applications
2-wire HART 7 temperature transmitter
$ 1 Get an Offer
- Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
- Conversion of wide span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs.
- Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4…20 mA.
- Integration into asset management schemes.
- Critical applications requiring superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.
- True dual input transmitter. High density 7-terminal design accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
- Sensor redundancy – output automatically switches to secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
- Sensor drift detection – alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits, for maintenance optimization.
- Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g. dual input features such as average, differential and min./max. tracking.
- Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
- Extensive sensor matching including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
- Programmable input limits and runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out of range protection.
- IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessement up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.
- 5437xxSx is suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89, NE95 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
- The 5437A can be mounted in zone 2 and 22 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.