- Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
- Conversion of wide-span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs.
- Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4…20 mA.
- Integration into asset management schemes.
- Critical applications require superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.
- True dual input transmitter. The high-density 7-terminal design accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
- Sensor redundancy – output automatically switches to a secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
- Sensor drift detection – alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits for maintenance optimization.
- Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g., dual input features such as average, differential, and min./max. tracking.
- Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
- Extensive sensor matching, including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
- Programmable input limits with runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out-of-range protection.
- IEC 61508: 2010 full assessment up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.
- 5437xxSx is suitable for use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89, NE95 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
- Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
- The 5437B can be mounted in zone 0, 1, 2, and zone 20, 21, and 22, including M1.
Source: PR5437 Official Page
There are no reviews yet.