- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or the average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- For instance, convert linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplifying a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR5335D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connections.
- The 5335D has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is, therefore, suitable for application in SIL installations.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE89.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
Source: PR5335 Official Page