- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- For instance, convert linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplifying a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Within a few seconds, the user can program PR5331D to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connections.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mounting / installation
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
Source: PR5331 Official Page