- The ConfigMate 4590 is used along with the detachable PR 4500 programming displays.
- PR 4590 can operate as a docking station for the PR 4500 – allowing the PR 4500 to be connected to a PC and the PR PReset software.
- PR 4590 works standalone in adaptor mode for programming a PR 3114 unit.
- Upload and download function is for backup and restore purposes on selected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- The unit must be used together with PR PReset software to upload and download configuration parameters from a PR 4500 display.
- The 4590 will be powered from the PC’s USB power source in docking station mode.
- The included USB-B to a 2.5 mm jack cable must be used for connecting to a PR 3114.
- In docking mode, the included USB-B to USB-A cable must be used for connecting to a PC.
- Users must insert 3×1.5 V AAA batteries for powering the 4590 in adapter mode.
- Indication of battery level is displayed via the three green front LEDs.
- The 4590 will automatically detect if it is not in use and consequently shut itself down to conserve battery power.
- Battery life in adaptor mode is approximately one year of daily use, depending upon battery type.
Source: PR4590 Official Page