- Program devices via Bluetooth using an iOS/Android device running the free PPS app (PR Process Supervisor).
- Use PPS data for preventive maintenance.
- PR 4512 can export all logged data in .csv format for advanced data analysis off-site.
- On-site analysis of real-time process data on iOS/Android devices.
- Off-site analysis of logged process data on a PC using PReset.
- PR 4512 runs Bluetooth 4.2 and requires a smart device with 4.0 or newer.
- PPS is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- The PR 4512 automatically detects the device setting on the connected PR 4000 and 9000 devices.
- An internal battery energizes the 4512 real-time clock for at least two years, should the 4512 remain de-energized.
- Typical data logging capacity is more than 30 days at 1-second intervals.
- Easy to read dot matrix LCD.
- Fast pairing or safe pairing via two-factor authentication.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Mounting in Zone 2 / Div. 2.
- The 4512 can be moved from one device to another. The individual system 4000/9000 device configuration of a transmitter can be saved and downloaded to subsequent transmitters.
- A user-defined password can protect programmed parameters.
- When mounted on devices installed upside down, a menu selection rotates the 4512 display 180 degrees and reverses the up/down button functions.
- All data, including configuration, data log, and event log from a PR 4000 / 9000 device, can be transferred to a PC using PR 4590.
Source: PR4512 Official Page