- The 5531 indicators is powered by the 4 to 20 mA current loop and is easily scaled to display the correct process value.
- Because it does not require separate power wiring, the 5531 is perfect for remote display of process loops.
- The 5531B can be mounted in Ex Zone 1.
- The 5531B1 Ex-display includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 2 or 22 (gas or dust).
- The 5531B2 includes the 8501 enclosure and can be mounted in Ex Zone 1, 2, 21 or 22 (gas or dust).
- With a full measurement range of 3.6 to 23 mA, the 5531 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- The display can be push-button scaled to any range between -9999 to 9999, and reverse display action is possible.
- The LCD backlight can be set to half or full for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- The display only requires 1.5 VDC (75 Ω loop load) with the backlight turned off.
- The input is HART transparent.
- The front push buttons can be disabled to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Mounting in Zone 2 / Div 2.
- All configuration data from a PR 3000 / 4000 / 9000 device can be transferred to a PC using PR 4590.
- When mounted on devices installed upside down, a menu item allows the display to rotate 180° and the up/down buttons to switch functions.
- The PR 4510 is approved and certified as an add-on component for the PR 3000, 4000, and 9000 series of devices. All technical characteristics are valid with the PR 4510 attached.
Source: PR4510 Official Page