- The 0…5 AAC RMS range makes it possible to accurately measure a typical current transformer.
- The 0…300 VAC RMS range allows accurate supply voltage monitoring.
- The 4179 measures standard input ranges and can be freely configured to the customer-defined input range.
- Converts narrow AC current/voltage inputs to wide bipolar or unipolar outputs, e.g., 0…1 VAMS input = ±10 volt or 4…20 mA output with a minimum span of 0.5 AAC RMS or 0.5 VAC RMS.
- Configurable input limits control the output value for increased safety.
- The 4179 has been designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Suitable for use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- Possibility of output safety feedback by selecting S4…20 mA output.
- The current output can drive up to 800 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of <0.001% of span / 100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect an input error.
- Tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
- Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration, and more are accomplished using PR’s 4500 series of detachable displays.
Source: PR4179 Official Page