- Measures and outputs uni-/bipolar voltage and current signals
- Works with both passive and active inputs and outputs
- Uses the PR 4500 display series for programming and process monitoring
- Fast < 20 ms response time and excellent < 0.05% accuracy
- Universally powered by 21.6…253 VAC / 19.2…300 VDC
Universal uni-/bipolar signal transmitter
$ 1 Get an Offer
- Fast < 20 ms response time for measuring signals produced by torque, position, current & acceleration sensors.
- User-configurable bipolar or unipolar I/O means the 4104 is suitable for nearly any voltage or current conversion.
- The excitation source enables measurement of two or three wire transmitters.
- The active or passive I/O makes the 4104 perfect for power matching current loops.
- Converts narrow bipolar inputs to wide bipolar or unipolar outputs, e.g., ±1 volt input = ±10 volt or 4…20 mA output.
- Selectable direct or inverse I/O makes the 4104 suitable for proportional control applications.
- The ”V-curve” function outputs 100% – 0 – 100% when a 0 – 100% input signal is present.
- The latest analog and digital techniques are used to obtain maximum accuracy and immunity to interference.
- The current output can drive up to 800 Ohms, with an adjustable response time of 0.0…60.0 seconds.
- Exceptional mA output load stability of < 0.001% of span/100 Ohm.
- Meets the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, ensuring high accuracy in harsh EMC environments.
- Meets the NAMUR NE43 recommendations, allowing the control system to easily detect a sensor error.
- Each unit is tested to a high 2.3 kVAC, 3-port galvanic isolation level.
- Excellent signal to noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Very low power consumption means units can be mounted side by side without an air gap – even at 60°C ambient temperature.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Configuration, monitoring, 2-point process calibration and more are accomplished using PR’s 4500 series of detachable displays.
- All programming can be password protected.