- 1 or 2 channel 2-wire transmitter isolator / current isolator
- 1:1 conversion in the range 3.5…23 mA
- Low channel voltage drop and fast response time < 5 ms
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05%
- Slimline 6 mm housing
2-wire transmitter isolator / current isolator
$ 1 Get an Offer
- 3186A is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire transmitter isolator that excites and measures passive input signals.
- 3186B is a 1:1 output loop-powered 2-wire current isolator that measures active input signals.
- A very competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3186 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.
- 3186 is powered by the host loop voltage.
- Wide supply range from 6…35 V.
- Low input to output voltage drop typ. 2.5 V (3186A).
- Low input drop ≤ 3 V (3186B), even when no loop power is applied to the output terminals.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.05% in the range 3.8…20.5 mA.
- Signal range is 3.5…23 mA which means that 3186 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation
- DIN rail mounting with up to 330 channels per meter.
- Extended operating temperature range from -25…+70°C.