- 1:1 input loop powered isolator of current signals in the range 0(4)…20 mA.
- 3185 is an easy mounting DIN rail unit.
- A very competitive choice in terms of price and technology for galvanic isolation of current signals.
- Provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- 3185 eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in the Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.
- 3185 is powered by the analog input current signal loop.
- Low input voltage drop, type 1.35 V + Vout.
- Excellent conversion accuracy is better than 0.1% in the range of 0…20.5 mA.
- The functional range is 0…23 mA, meaning 3185 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.
- The output is voltage limited to 17.5 VDC.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast response time < 5 ms.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- DIN rail mounting with up to 330 channels per meter.
- Temperature operation range is from -25…+70°C.
Source: PR3185 Official Page