- The 3118 is an isolating converter and splitter which can be used for signal conversion of standard bipolar analog process signals into two individual unipolar analog signals.
- The unit offers 4-port isolation, provides surge suppression, and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- The 3118 also eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- Mounting of the 3118 can be in the Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2 area and is approved for marine applications.
- The analog output can be easily configured and programmed to be bipolar in the ranges ±10 mA and ±20 mA (*special setup).
- Flexible 24 VDC (±30%) supply via power rail or connectors.
- Excellent conversion accuracy, better than 0.05% of the selected range.
- A green front LED indicates the operation status for the device.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3118 ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Fast input to output response time < 7 ms / > 100 Hz – 10 Hz bandwidth damping possible via DIP-switch.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Easy configuration of factory-calibrated measurement ranges via DIP switches.
- A very low power consumption allows DIN rail mounting without needing any air gap.
- Wide temperature operation range: -25…+70°C.
Source: PR3118 Official Page
There are no reviews yet.