Programmable by way of detachable display front 4501 and ConfigMate 4590, process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and help text available in several languages.
- Linearised, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current/voltage signal, i.e., from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with an attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- When 3114 is combined with the 4501 display/programming front and ConfigMate 4590, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 3114 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device to the setting of DIP switches.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation.
Source: PR3114 Official Page