- The 3113 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated active analog current and HART signal output.
- High 3 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3113 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Flexible powered by 24 VDC (±30%) via power rail or connectors.
- A 60 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable internal/external CJC.
- Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3113 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out-of-range and sensor error output values.
- A visible green LED indicates the unit’s operational status and the input sensor.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
- Selectable HART mode with HART 7 revision protocol enables extended device programming.
- Selectable DIP-mode for easy configuration of more than 1000 factory calibrated measurement ranges with HART read-only feature.
- Selectable HART mode to enable full HART read-write capability.
- The narrow 6 mm housing allows up to 165 units to be mounted per meter of DIN rail without any air gap between units.
- Wide ambient temperature range of -25…+70°C.
Source: PR3113 Official Page