- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Response time <7 ms
- Low cost
- DIP-switch configured
$ 1 Get an Offer
- Isolation and conversion of standard DC signals.
- Galvanic separation of analog current and voltage signals.
- Elimination of ground loops and measurement of floating signals.
- A competitive choice in terms of both price and technology for galvanic isolation of current and voltage signals to SCADA systems or PLC equipment.
- Suitable for environments with high vibration stress, e.g. ships.
- Easy configuration via DIP-switches.
- The input is protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges.
- Inputs and outputs are floating and galvanically separated.