FISCHER Mess- und Regeltechnik GmbH is a german manufacturer and positioned as a leading manufacturer of innovative products and customer-specific application solutions in different industrial areas.
Founded in 1950, a family-owned company with a long and successful corporate history. About 10% of the annual turnover is spent on research and development.
The FISCHER range comprises standard components and customer-specific designs. This includes measuring equipment to monitor the process values pressure, differential pressure, flow, temperature, humidity, and fill level. Measuring equipment with data logging and MSR modules round off the product range.
Mechanical and electronic devices and combinations:
- Switching devices
- Combined digital measuring instruments with and without indication
- Remote indicators
- Parameterization software
There are various approvals:
- Certification to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Various product approvals such as EAC, ATEX, metrological certificates, etc.
- Switching mechanical and electronic devices for safety-relevant systems (SIL 1 to 3, Performance Level d)